Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Here’s a bank of our FAQs:
- WHICH HVAC SYSTEM IS RIGHT FOR MY HOME?
- Trane is the best system other that will last the longest in our climate
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED A NEW HEATER OR AIR CONDITIONER?
- If the coil is getting corroded or severe rust. we also need to think do we still have a warranty; parts can be costly
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CHECK MY AIR FILTER?
- You need to check your filter monthly and if we have pets biweekly and adjust accordingly
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY AIR FILTER?
- We need to replace your filter when you see any debris
- WHAT IS THE PROPER INDOOR HUMIDITY LEVEL?
- 45% to 60%
- WHY DO I NEED A HUMIDIFIER?
- A humidifier is good to have if you have any humidity problems in the home
- WHAT SIZE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM DO I NEED?
- That can vary accordingly in the way the house was built, how much insulation you have, and the age of the home
- WHAT TYPE OF HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM SHOULD I GET?
- Trane has a great product with different seer ratings for every homeowner need
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO HEAT AND COOL MY HOME?
- The best way to cool a home is not letting the heat in, so the cheapest way to cool a home is insulation the having an air conditioner that will efficiently cool your home
- WHAT IS BETTER: GAS OR ELECTRIC
- Gasworks the best to cool your home if offered in your neighborhood
Team Up With Our Refrigeration Experts!
Schedule an appointment
If you’d like to schedule our professional air conditioning services, give us a call at (409)740-3988, or fill out the form below.